Lupo DayLED 1000 Fresnel
The Lupo DayLed 1000 has an exquisitely designed 150mm fresnel lens, a small, circular, neat LED and comes with a flood & spot control. They are built to stand the rigours of professional broadcast use and as one University client put it “These lamps are student proof”. The 1000 housing is made from carbon fibre reinforced polymer and is built to last a lifetime. The LEDs are very efficient and robust. They have a expected life span of over 50,000 hrs, making the 1000 a great purchase with a fast return on investment.
All 1000 models, the 3200k, 5600k and variable colour deliver industry leading colour rendering index values. The lamps are fully dimmable from zero to 100% and are pre configured for DMX use.
The lights run with very low power consumption and are extremely well suited to run on battery power. This makes them ideal for news crews and production teams shooting on location. Lupos have a broadcast industry standard 4 pole XLR socket for battery connection from a standard 14.7V battery plus a mains power lead.
The LED bulb/powercell fitted into DayLED lights are way more reliable than glass bulbs and have a life expectancy of more than 50,000+ hours, so you will never have to worry about having to replace them.
Lupo DayLED 1000 Features
- Flood and spot control
- Lightweight and robust
- Low current drain
- Low heat output
- High light output
- 0 – 100% dimming without any change in colour temperature
- 14.7 V battery connection (broadcast industry standard)
- DMX control with through connections.
- Industry standard 16mm spigot attachment
- One year manufacturers warranty
- LED colour temperature: 5600K, 3200K or variable
- Mains supply voltage: 90V – 240V, 50 or 60 hz
- Dimensions: 190mm x 160mm x 180mm
- LED life: Over 50,000 hrs.