Godox AD600 – 4 versions to choose from
- The Godox AD600 has a Godox accessory mount and built-in TTL functionality.
- The Godox AD600M has a Godox accessory mount without TTL (Manual only).
- The Godox AD600B has a Bowens accessory mount and built-in TTL functionality.
- The Godox AD600BM has a Bowens accessory mount without TTL functionality (Manual only).
Godox Witstro AD600BM with built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system
The Godox AD600BM flash has both optical and 2.4G wireless transmission to offer a super stable output.
High capacity lithium battery pack
The Godox Ad600 flash unit comes with a professional high capacity lithium battery pack (11.1V/8700mAh) which will provide 500 full power flashes and recycle in 0.01 – 2.5 seconds. Both DC and AC are applicable. Change to AC (alternating current module) after the lithium battery pack is detached.
High quality AV display panel
The AD600 has a well designed, bright, crystal clear AV panel for convenient operation. There are 25 steps of power adjustment (1/1 to 1/256), exposure compensation functions, 1/8000s high speed sync, first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync, modeling lamp, manual flash, multi-flash, C.Fn custom functions, etc.
- The AD600 comes with a 10W LED modeling lamp whose brightness can be adjusted in three steps.
- Easily adjust the direction of your light with the AD600 adjustable handle. Then lock the angle with the large lever arm clamp.
The Godox AD600 (TTL versions) have a wireless X system that is compatible with Fujifilm TTL, Canon E-TTL, Nikon i-TTL and Sony TTL.
As well as using the Godox 2.4G wireless X system to achieve TTL control you can also use Godox flash triggers to control TTL functions and wirelessly adjust the flash’s power levels, sound beep and flash triggering. As a slave unit the Godox AD600 can be used in combination with Godox TTL camera flash, TTL outdoor flash, TTL studio flash etc.
There is also a 3.5mm sync cord jack and wireless control port to achieve multiple triggering methods.