A Xpro flash transmitter with built-in 2.4G wireless transmission
With its built-in 2.4G wireless transmission, the Xpro trigger can directly remote control Godox flashes with their own built-in 2.4G wireless X system. When using the Xpro in combination with a compatible X1R receiver, the Xpro transmitter can also remote control flashes which do not have the Godox wireless X system.
For example using a Godox Xpro-C with an X1R-C you can trigger Canon branded flashes.
Use your Godox Xpro as a:
- Wireless Godox flash trigger
- Wireless Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Olympus or Sony flash trigger
- Wireless shutter release trigger
- Wireless trigger for non-Godox X system flash using the 2.5mm sync cord jack.
Fully supporting TTL functions for Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Olympus and Sony cameras.
All Godox Xpro flash triggers fully support their native TTL autoflash functions plus:
- 16 groups and 32 channels
- Add 01 to 99 wireless ID settings to avoid signal interference effectively
- 1/8000s high-speed sync
- Manual flash
- Flash exposure compensation
- TCM transform function (transform the flash value in TTL mode into the power output value in M mode)
- Magnification function (enables groups to be switched between one-group and multi-group mode)
- One shoot and multi-shoot setting
- Group modeling lamp control
- Group Zooming
- Adjust all groups’ output value simultaneously etc
Godox Xpro-C for Canon supports Canon’s E-TTL II autoflash.
Godox Xpro-N for Nikon supports Nikon’s i-TTL autoflash.
Godox Xpro-F for Fujifilm supports Fujifilm TTL autoflash.
Godox Xpro-O for Olympus supports Olympus TTL autoflash.
Godox Xpro-S for Sony supports Sony TTL autoflash.
Godox Xpro Trigger Features
- Extra large LCD panel
- 5 group buttons
- 4 function buttons
- Supports Type-C USB firmware upgrade
- Lightweight (approx 90g only)
Compatible Flash and Camera Models
Xpro-N compatibility chart
Xpro-C compatibility chart