Lupo DayLED 650 fresnel
The Lupo DayLED 650 has an exquisitely designed fresnel lens, a small, circular, neat LED and comes with a flood & spot control. They are built to stand the rigours of professional broadcast use and as one University client put it “These lamps are student proof”. The 650 housing is made from carbon fibre reinforced polymer and is built to last a lifetime. The LEDs are very efficient and robust. They have a expected life span of over 50,000 hrs, making the 650 a great purchase with a fast return on investment.
All 650 models, the 3200k, 5600k and variable colour deliver industry leading colour rendering index values. The lamps are fully dimmable from zero to 100% and are pre configured for DMX use.
The lights run with very low power consumption and are extremely well suited to run on battery power. This makes them ideal for news crews and production teams shooting on location.
The LED bulb/powercell fitted into DayLED lights are way more reliable than glass bulbs and have a life expectancy of more than 50,000+ hours, so you will never have to worry about having to replace them.
Lupo DayLED 650 Features
- Flood and spot control
- Extremely lightweight and robust
- Low current drain
- Low heat output
- High light output
- 0 – 100% dimming without any change in colour temperature
- 14.7 V battery connection (broadcast industry standard)
- DMX control with through connections.
- Industry standard 16mm spigot attachment
- One year manufacturers warranty
- LED colour temperature: 5600K, 3200K or variable
- Mains supply voltage: 90V – 240V, 50 or 60 hz
- Dimensions: 190mm x 160mm x 180mm
- LED life: Over 50,000 hrs.